pub-8352163487856224

Saturday 30 May 2015

My Sister's Wedding

Hi Loves,

Last February 7, my sister married her prince. The experience is so heart warming. 

Just wanna share some photos of the wedding and reception.


Invitation was made by Artistic Chic. Scribbles: by Bride
The Bride
The Groom

Wedding rings
Maid of Honor, Mother of the Bride, Bride, Bridesmaid, (Father of the Bride - locket necklace)
with the Officiating Priest
Welcome to the family
New Mrs. Macahia
MOH, Mr. & Mrs Macahia, Best Man
Principal Sponsors
Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
Secondary Sponsors (Candle, Veil and Cord)
Flower girls, Ring/Bible/Coin bearers
Mommy giving her advice to the newly wed couple
I love how my sister looks and listens to my Mom.
All the single ladies!
The Lucky One
The Bachelors
Surprise dance number of the Groom
There's so much more photos to share. It was a night filled with love and laughter.

Marvin, welcome to our family. I know that you will take care of our precious Princess.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...